Week 5 (25 hours): Back to review, but with more practice this time
- Watch the Psychology/Sociology videos as described in week 1.
- Read chem/phys: solutions as described in week 1.
- Read bio/biochem: cells and organism reproduction as described in week 1.
- Read psych/soc: social interaction; social structure as described in week 1.
- Read something challenging and not directly MCAT-related as described in week 1.
- Take 120 Questions from the AAMC question packs as described in weeks 2 and 3.
- Take 25 questions from the AAMC Section Bank. The section bank questions are very different from the Q banks. For whatever reason, all of the section bank questions are hard, while the Q bank questions are a good mix of easy, medium, and hard questions (and overall probably on the easier side relative to the full-lengths). Because of this, they will probably take you more time to work through, and to review. Take them seriously, learn as much from reviewing them as you can, but don’t let them completely discourage you. The Section Bank is hard.