The Basic Science of Physical Findings for the Boards
Taught exclusively by Master the Boards author Dr. Conrad Fischer, MedQuest’s Get Physical! Video Series prepares you to answer any question about physical findings you might see on the boards—from head to toe and skin to heart. Stream 11+ hours of engaging, high-yield videos and learn anytime, anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
This video course connects clinical medicine with all the basic science disciplines. You will see and hear the:
- pathology of skin findings
- microbiology of physical findings based on infections such as otitis, STDs, and cellulitis
- anatomy of physical abnormalities using CT, MRI and X-ray along with diagrams of organs throughout the body
- biochemistry of diabetes and Cushing’s syndrome
- physiology of heart sounds, murmurs, bruits and lung abnormalities on auscultation
- and more!
Why settle for a description of Parkinson’s tremor or the oculocephalic reflex when you can SEE IT? Why read about drusen in the eye of macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, or papilledema when you can SEE IT? Do you find it impossible to understand the difference between crackles, egophony and wheezing? Now HEAR THEM!
Your Subscription Includes:
- 27 high-yield videos (11+ hours) taught exclusively by master educator Dr. Conrad Fischer
- Memorable coverage of high-yield physical findings linked to clinical images, heart and breath sounds, ECGs, clinical imaging, and microbiology and pathology slides
- Streaming videos that let you learn anytime, anywhere on your computer or mobile device
Click here to see the video table of contents and video durations.
Trust your exam prep to MedQuest and earn top scores on the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX so you can secure the match you want.
27 VideosTotal Duration: 11 hours 38 minutes 17 seconds
- What's Included
- Renewal discounts available