Practice Makes Perfect
with 800 Board-Style Q&A
It’s not enough to know the content—practicing with questions gives you a competitive edge and makes sure you feel confident when taking the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) examination and Internal Medicine In-training Exam (IM-ITE). There are lots of question-bank options out there, but nobody knows the internal medicine boards better than best-selling Master the Boards author Dr. Conrad Fischer and his team of residency program faculty including Drs. Chris Paras and Niket Sonpal. The MedQuest team teaches board-review courses for the NY chapter of the American College of Physicians and has decades of experience preparing residents and internists just like you to earn top scores.
MedQuest’s Internal Medicine Boards Question Bank includes:
- 800 questions, answers, and explanations to ensure you improve in weak areas while boosting your confidence.
- Rigorous and continuous quality updates, including more than 150 new Q&A.
- Next-generation testing software that’s clean, fast, and cross-platform so you can test yourself on any device you like – from PC to phone and tablets, too.
- A flexible platform that lets you tailor practice tests to every need: we can deliver anything from a comprehensive time pressure marathon that will keep you up all night to a 20 question quiz on one subject that you can take on your phone while you're standing in line.
Try Us Now…For Free!
While we’re sure that you’ll love MedQuest’s question bank, we welcome you to take us for a test drive. Sign up here for a free account and take a sample test.
Buy More and Save
Save money and get an even more comprehensive review when you bundle with MedQuest’s Internal Medicine Boards High-Yield Video Series. Stream more than 35 hours of on-demand video to learn anytime, anywhere from Dr. Conrad Fischer and the authors of Master the Boards: USMLE Step 3. See our Internal Medicine Boards Value Bundle for details.
Medicine is a practice that lifts up and perfects the world. Let MedQuest help you pass the ABIM exam so you can honor your calling.
- Renewal discounts available