Prep for the ABIM with Residency Faculty who teach internal medicine review courses for the NY chapter of the ACP LIVE IN NYC!
June 11-17, 2022, 9am-6pm Eastern Time daily
Prepare for the boards in person live in NYC! Join us and prepare to pass your boards and deliver quality patient care with MedQuest’s Live Online Internal Medicine Board Review Course. Nobody knows the internal medicine boards better than best-selling Master the Boards author Dr. Conrad Fischer and his team of residency program faculty including Drs. Chris Paras and Niket Sonpal. The MedQuest team has decades of experience preparing residents and internists just like you to earn top scores.
Don't miss out! Reserve your seat now* for just $1,145.
What should I expect from this class?
- This live week-long class covers every subject in internal medicine as well as statistics, dermatology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and preventive medicine.
- The course was originally designed when Dr. Fischer was the program director of a residency with a pass rate among the lowest in the country; this course was instrumental in bringing that pass rate to 100%.
- Students in the live course will have the opportunity to purchase MedQuest's Internal Medicine Boards High-Yield Video Series for further prep at 50% off!
Dates: June 11-17, 2022
Times: 9am - 6pm Eastern Time
Location: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, 230 W 125th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10027
*Registrations for classes and live events are non-refundable and non-transferable; all purchases are final. You are responsible for your own lodging and travel to/from/within NYC. Students must be fully vaccinated with an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J) and must show proof of vaccination along with a government-issued photo ID to enter the classroom building. A detailed, day-by-day schedule will be made available in the week before class starts.
- Date:Sat., Jun. 11, 2022 to Fri., Jun. 17, 2022
- Location:Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine230 West 125th Street2nd floorNew York, NY 10027