Prep for the ABIM with Residency Faculty who teach internal medicine review courses for the NY chapter of the ACP.
Live in NYC, June 6-12, 2020, 9am-6pm daily
Do you learn best in a classroom environment? Join us in New York City and prepare to pass your boards and deliver quality patient care with MedQuest’s Live Internal Medicine Board Review Course. Nobody knows the internal medicine boards better than best-selling Master the Boards author Dr. Conrad Fischer and his team of residency program faculty including Drs. Chris Paras and Niket Sonpal. The MedQuest team has decades of experience preparing residents and internists just like you to earn top scores.
Don't miss out! Reserve your seat now* for just $1,145.
What should I expect from this class?
- This live week-long class covers every subject in internal medicine as well as statistics, dermatology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and preventive medicine.
- The course was originally designed when Dr. Fischer was the program director of a residency with a pass rate among the lowest in the country; this course was instrumental in bringing that pass rate to 100%.
- Students in the live course will have the opportunity to purchase MedQuest's Internal Medicine Boards High-Yield Video Series for further prep at 50% off!
Dates: June 6-12, 2020
Times: 9am - 6pm
Location: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, 230 West 125th Street, New York, NY 10027.**
Note: MedQuest considers the health and safety of our students to be a top priority. We are actively monitoring COVID-19 developments, and should a change in this situation impact this course, the course will be offered in a live online format.
*Registrations for classes and live events are non-refundable and non-transferable; all purchases are final. On-site registration will not be eligible for discounts.
**Bring a valid ID and a confirmation email (printed or on your phone) for entry.
- Date:Saturday, June 6, 2020 to Friday, June 12, 2020
- Location:Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine230 West 125th Street2nd floorNew York, NY 10027