Learn live in NYC from the authors of Master the Boards: USMLE Step 2CK
Do you learn best in a classroom environment? Join Dr. Conrad Fischer and the authors of Master the Boards USMLE Step 2CK for a Live Comprehensive Class covering everything you need to know to excel on the USMLE Step 2CK and COMLEX Level 2-CE. Prepare for your exams in an engaging and supportive environment, conveniently hosted in New York City on evenings and weekends from May 31-June 25, 2020. Make sure you get the score you want so you can cement the residency of your choice. Bring your copy of Master the Boards: USMLE Step 2 CK and we will go through every subject start to finish.
Don't miss out! Reserve your seat now* for just $999.
What should I expect from this class?
- Dynamic live instruction from expert faculty and master educators
- Learn from the authors of the best-selling book, Master the Boards: USMLE Step 2 CK including Dr. Conrad Fischer
- The most medically up to date USMLE course on the planet
- Subjects covered include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Statistics, and Psychiatry
Dates: Class meets for four weeks (May 31 - June 25, 2020)
Times: Monday through Thursday, 6pm - 10pm and Sundays 9am - 6pm. (No classes Friday or Saturday)
Location: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, 230 West 125th Street, New York, NY 10027.**
*Important Note for Touro Students: You must use your Touro email to register.
Registrations for classes and live events are non-refundable and non-transferable; all purchases are final. On-site registration will not be eligible for discounts.
**Bring a valid ID and a confirmation email (printed or on your phone) for entry.
- Date:Sunday, May 31, 2020 to Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Location:Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine230 West 125th Street2nd floorNew York, NY 10027