- Renewal discounts available
Buy now, activate later!Purchase a subscription now, but defer activation (and expiration) until a later date of your choosing.
Drs. El Sayed and Fischer came together to share their passion and combined knowledge in a state of the art pharmacology question bank that is RUTHLESSLY up to date
Over 300 Questions!
DO YOU KNOW THESE DRUGS?
- What is the difference between ombitasvir and grazoprevir?
- What is ixekizumab?
- Does vorapaxar lower mortality?
- Are triamcinolone and budesonide bioequivalent?
- How are loading doses calculated?
Many medical students become anxious when faced with these questions. When used alongside your pharmacology textbook, this question bank will help you UNDERSTAND the concepts that you might have missed during your pharmacology class.
Pharmacology Q BANK FACTS
- Most students are still taught there is about 10% cross-reactivity between penicillins and cephalosporins (bad!)
- Most pharmacology question banks tell you that the actual incidence of cross reactivity is somewhere between 3-5%
- Only MedQuest will teach you that the higher the generation of cephalosporins, the lower the risk of cross reactivity. Also, only MedQuest will teach you that patients who receive ampicillin for mononucleosis due to EBV infection have an increased risk of developing beta-lactam induced skin allergies. Furthermore, only MedQuest will teach you that patients who are truly allergic to beta-lactams will lose their hypersensitivity at a rate of 70% every 10 years (not just great, fantastic!)
SAVE when purchasing 1 month Get Pharm with the Pharmacology QBank! Purchase the bundle for $120 here.
Sign up here for a free account and Take a sample test. This test has a 15 minute time limit, and your score and question explanations are displayed once the test is completed. This is only one of the many types of testing formats you can create with our Pharmacology QBank!
Please make sure to test the sample QBank before purchase as there are no refunds.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Dr. Ed El Sayed is a faculty member at Touro College of Medicine in New York City. He is the pharmacology editor for Dr Fischer's books, Q banks and video material. Dr. El Sayed knows exactly the right amount of pharmacology for USMLE and COMLEX and has an energy for teaching and an attention to detail that is unsurpassed.
Dr. Conrad Fischer, M.D., FACP, is an award-winning internist and medical educator He is a associate professor of pharmacology and physiology at the Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and is residency program director in internal medicine at Brookdale University Medical Center in New York City.