The Practice You Need
for the Score You Want
There are lots of question bank options out there, but nobody knows USMLE pharmacology better than Master the Boards author Dr. Conrad Fischer and expert educator Dr. Ed El Sayed, who have come together to share their passion and combined knowledge of pharmacology. More than 500 USMLE-style Q&A give you the practice you need for exam day and ensure you understand concepts you may have missed in class.
Your Subscription Includes:
- 500+ questions, answers, and explanations to ensure you improve in weak areas while boosting your confidence.
- Rigorous and continuous quality updates.
- Next-generation testing software that’s clean, fast, and cross-platform so you can test yourself on any device you like – from computers to phones and tablets.
- A flexible platform that lets you tailor practice tests to every need: anything from a comprehensive time pressure marathon that will keep you up all night to a 20 question quiz on one subject that you can take while you're standing in line.
Try Us Now…For Free!
What Makes MedQuest’s Questions Different?
Pharmacology can be tough, and it’s a huge part of the USMLE and COMLEX exams, not to mention clerkships and patient care. It’s not enough to know the content—practicing with questions gives you a competitive edge and makes sure you feel confident when approaching pharmacology questions on the USMLE and COMLEX. MedQuest knows where and why test-takers go wrong, and we show you how to think like a question-writer to avoid pitfalls.
Drs. Fischer and El Sayed know that pharmacology instruction and practice items are notoriously out of date. Dr. Fischer will help you be totally current—and maybe even better than your professors—while giving you the practice you need for the USMLE and COMLEX.
Buy Together and Save
Save money and get an even more comprehensive review when you bundle MedQuest’s Get Pharm! Video Series and Pharmacology Question Bank. Click here for the Get Pharm! Value Bundle.
About the Authors
Dr. Ed El Sayed is a faculty member at Touro College of Medicine in New York City. He is the pharmacology editor for Dr. Fischer's Master the Boards books and MedQuest’s question banks and videos. Dr. El Sayed knows exactly the right amount of pharmacology for the USMLE and COMLEX and has an energy for teaching and an attention to detail that is unsurpassed.
Dr. Conrad Fischer is an award-winning author, internist, and medical educator. He is a Professor of Pharmacology and Physiology at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and is Residency Program Director in internal medicine at Brookdale University Medical Center in New York City.
Study with MedQuest anytime, anywhere — whether you’re on campus, on the bus, or in your living room — to ensure you ace your exams and honor your calling.
- Renewal discounts available